Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Everyone knows that holidays are  supposed to be all about having time with family. WELL NOT FOR ME!!
OK so my holiday really wasn't anything all I did was eat,sleep,go to friend’s house,go to Nanan's house,go to grandmas house, and going to inflatable world and yeah oh and I can't forget about the devices BRO those things are my LIFE!!:)He he I should be a comedian oh that would be fun he he oh ah um anyway ah yeah sorry about that he he he ok i’m not funny:( Anyway so let’s talk about my holiday so it was a sunny morning and me and my sister had invited some friends over for a playdate. So we were all planning to go to jump

Aka me my sister Samantha  Sasha my bff Elissa mostly my sisters friend and my dad which he was off work . We were all ready and we  went and jumped into the car ok so we were arriving at jump and guess what………………….. As always there was NO PARKING -_- why do they do this to us anyway so we ended up at inflatable world and we had a lot of fun so yeah and then me and my sister went to our nana's house for a sleepover and same with our grandmas too. So yeah that was my holiday!!!;) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment