Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Land of Stories A Grimm Warning

Since last Thursday I have been reading a book called The Land of Stories A Grimm Warning.There are three Land of Stories books in the whole series for all I know and they are very good.The person who wrote these books is Chris Colfer he is very talented and he has wrote other books too.The Land of Stories A Grimm Warning is all about a girl called Alex's that is in the fairy tale world. she is trying to be a fairy cause her grandma is the fairy god mother and she wants to learn magic and all of that stuff.On the other hand Conner is in the real world and he is just about to go to Europe for three days. for something I forgot anyway oh and Alex's and Conner are twins oops forgot about that.Oh and they go on like a magical adventure in the fairy tale world and its really good even thought I'm not near the finish. Anyway I think the land of story's series is amazing and if you have not read any of these books I think you should go look in your library and see if you can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment